PIR Circuit ICs - A solution for PIR motion and presence detectors
TR156 Universal PIR Circuit IC
- Includes all timers and logics for motion detectors, alarms, light switches, energy saving controls (light & ventilation), HVAC controllers and game cameras.
- 2 sensor inputs for up to 4 sensors.
- Self learning software algorithms for presence detectors.
- All analog and digital functions on a single chip
- Photo cell input.
- Manual override input.
- Compatible with microprocessors or BUS controllers (Echelon, EIB etc.).
- Low current ( typically 400 Microamps), 5 Volt supply.
- Integrated voltage regulator.
- Easy gain setting with external voltage, possibility of adaptive gain control.
- Excellent RF immunity.
- Available in SO28 SMD package
KUBE provides you with the PCB layout, the parts list, the Gerber files, specification and assembly instructions to make your own PIR evaluation board.
Instructions, assembly, troubleshooting, PCB layout, parts list: kube_evaluation_board_tr250.pdf
Same as above, including the Gerber files: kube_evaluation_board_tr250_files.zip
SF229 Low Power PIR Circuit ICAdvantages:
- Very low current ( typically 40 Microamps), 5 Volt supply.
- Analog or digital mode
- Programmable identification address
SF389 Alarm PIR Circuit ICAdvantages:
- Temperature compensation
- Pulse count
- Selectable puls width
- First alarm latch
kube_ic_sf389.pdf (Preliminary - ask KUBE about availability.)